Low season period US$ 400++
11th January – 30th June
01th September – 30th November
Exclude Chinese New year week, Idul Fitri Week and Easter week
High season period US$ 425 ++
1st July – 31st August
Chinese New year week, Idul Fitri Week and Easter week
Peak season period US$ 475 ++
1st December- 10th January
Term and condition
- Rate is quoted in US dollars per night subject to 21% goverment tax and 5% service tax
- To confirm the reservation 50% deposit required and balance 30 days prior to arrival
- Notice of cancellation must be given in writing, deposit and final payment are non refundable
- Minimum stay of 3 nights during the low season, 5 nights during the high season and 7 nights during the peak season .
- The villa disclaimed any and all liability of property lose or damage, as well as injury including death sustained by any person while residing at the villa or while engaged on any tour whether the loss or injury occurred as a result of breath of contractual obligations of villa, it’s staff employee or agents.
Set in generous tropical grounds with sweeping ocean / bay views, the villa has two main buildings separated by a barn style “Bale Bengong” which can be used as a children’s bedroom or office. The main villa buildings have been painstakingly created using antique wood carvings and floor tiles from East Java to stunning effect. The 13 meter private swimming pool has both a children’s / Jacuzzi section, an infinity edge which gives the impression you are swimming out and over the ocean beyond, plus a wooden sun deck with lounges and sunbrellas.
The Living Space
The living and dining environment merge together under a magnificently carved antique pavilion reminiscent of a bygone era. Encompassed by a fish pond, the area is slightly raised to expose views of Balis famous sunset and catch the fresh evening breeze that wafts up from the ocean
Villa Otic Jimbaran has 3 air-conditioned main bedrooms, however up to eight adults can be accommodated comfortably in distinct sleeping quarters. Matching master bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom and dressing room are positioned at each end of the semi-open living environment. While a separate dwelling with a private lounging deck and kitchenette is located at the bottom of the garden. Alternatively, a timber traditional rice barn structure provides an additional sleeping space and is ideal for overnight guests.
The antique rich dining and lounge area has a range of seating options, and opens up out onto the villa grounds. The villa has two fully equipped kitchens with breakfast bars, and a cook is provided (breakfasts are complimentary, other meals can be cooked for guests at local market ingredient rates)
Services & Facilities :
Villa Otic Jimbaran , Bali, is located just 5 minutes drive up Jimbaran Hill from the beach / seafood restaurant area, and about 5 minutes down from the Ritz Carlton. With some of the finest Ocean views available, Villa Exotic Jimbaran is only 20 minutes from Bali International Airport and Bali Galleria.